What To Bring For Your Office Visit
Some things to bring with you for your appointment:
- Copies of your medical history, x-rays, CD of x-ray studies, and or lab reports.
- List of any medications that you may be taking and dosage.
- Bring a photo ID card, such as your Driver’s License
- Your insurance cards (Medicare, Medicaid, HMO, PPO)
- Any forms you were asked to bring with you
- Any questions you may have for the doctor.
If you are insured with an HMO (Managed Care Plan), before your appointment:
- Confirm that the surgeon you will be seeing is a participating provider in your plan.
- Obtain any necessary referral authorization from your Primary Care Physician before seeing the Surgeon.
- Confirm that any service you will be receiving is covered under your plan and obtain any prior authorization, if required.
Be prepared to pay your co-payment at the time of your visit
Your medical record is confidential and contains privileged information. We will not release any information about you without your written permission to do so. If you have an Advanced Medical Directive or Living Will, please provide us a copy for inclusion in your medical record.
To help keep your medical record current, please advise us of any changes in your name, address, telephone number or insurance carrier at the earliest opportunity.
New Patient Forms
Save time at the doctor’s office, fill out all necessary forms at home at your convenience.